Been a week since I last posted here.  

And here's why:

-Assholes and opinions . . .

-Life is just so much enjoyable when you turn the TV off and ditch the phone.

For me, it seems to be the latter.  I am finally hitting my stride in this new job and I'm involved in at least five "extracurricular" or "collateral" activities.  Coming home late and beat.  Getting good sleep.  

After I finish grading journals this weekend, I might try to find out what's happening beyond my immediate sphere.

So a few thoughts from the lesson material I had my students explore this week:

Simon Sinek says we should buy an alarm clock and let the phones charge in the living room where we won't be tempted to check them at night:


Mark Sanborn saying we need to stop buying tabloids and what we need is more people who are interested:



Enjoy the long weekend.  Perhaps try doing it without the cellphones.  And drink coffee because it's the last legal performance-enhancing drug.

Comments

Popular Posts